A Certificate of Compliance is issued when a Certificate of Occupancy is not required and certifies that upon final inspection the completed work met applicable State and local code requirements and the terms of the permit.
- Final inspection approval under an issued permit.
Approvals or Permits Issued
- Certificate of Compliance is issued upon project completion.
- Certificates may be printed from the permit record in Accela Citizen Access (ACA) or can be obtained in person from the Development Services Center.
Expected Processing Time
- It is issued immediately after the final inspection passes.
- Certificates of Compliance are included in permit fees.